The ROLLS LINE series of shower screens has an exceptional sliding door solution: large-diameter wheels move along the lower guide profile, which also serves as an overflow rail. The wheels are located on the outside of the shower enclosure and are thus well protected against splashing water. The upper longitudinal strut provides stable support for the fixed part of the glass and at the same time guides the sliding door. When installed in a niche, the strut is attached to the wall on both sides, when installed with a side wall, it is used to fix the side wall.
Characteristics of ROLLS LINE series shower screens:
- Large-diameter bearing wheels move along the lower profile and guarantee perfect operation for many years
- 8 mm safety glass with ANTIDROP double-sided surface treatment for easy maintenance
- The threshold of the sill bar and the magnetic seal prevents water splashing
- The doors are divided into a sliding part and a fixed part - they allow variable installation with left or right opening
- The extremely flat lower guide profile of the door guarantees almost barrier-free entry
The wall profile provides adjustability of up to 20 mm to compensate for unevenness.
It also holds the door in the open position.
Large-diameter bearing slides in a square design ensure quiet and reliable operation of sliding doors.
The longitudinal strut provides stable support to the fixed part of the glass and at the same time guides the sliding part of the door.
Elegant 315 mm high chrome handle.
Support strut with sidewall.
Concealed magnetic seal in the profile on the side wall.
Strut when installing in a niche.
Concealed magnetic seal in profile.